- In a medium-sized pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic and sliced chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add the broccoli, sweet potato, chickpeas and curry powder into the pan. Cook and stir until fragrant and the vegetables have softened slightly.
- Gently pour in the coconut cream and curry paste into the pan. Stirring continuously, bring to boil over high heat then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 10-15mins until veggies become soft and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with some rice and enjoy!