- In a small bowl, combine the prawns, garlic, chilli and some olive oil to coat. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to marinate.
- If you're making pasta, get the water on boil and begin to cook spaghetti. Or make your green salad to serve.
- Then heat a frying pan over medium heat with some olive oil. Add the prawns and cook for 3 minutes until slightly browned on each side.
- Add tomatoes, pushing down and breaking the skins slightly, cook until tender. Then add the beans and parsley and combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper or add more olive oil if needed.
- Stir through the spaghetti in the pan or serve the prawn mixture onto your plate with salad.
- Crumble over optional cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon.