- In a high-powered blender or food processor, blend all base ingredients until a crumbly texture is formed.
- In a lined baking tray, press the mixture until flat and even. Place in freezer.
- Place all middle layer ingredients, except brown rice puffs, into a blender and blend on a high speed until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold through brown rice puffs. Pour over base and smooth out with a spatula. Return to the freezer.
- In a bowl, break the chocolate into small pieces with the salt and place in the microwave for 30-second intervals, mixing in between until melted.
- Pour over the middle layer and smooth out. Place chopped hazelnuts on top.
- Place in freezer for two hours before slicing.