- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line the base of a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and bi-carb soda into a large bowl. Add oats and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk maple syrup, milk, lemon juice, oil, eggs and vanilla in a separate jug.
- Gently pour egg mixture into the flour well along with mashed banana, yoghurt and nuts. Stir until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and top with a sprinkle of oats.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tin before serving.