ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/4 cup pitted dates
1/2 cup organic sulphur-free dried apricots
1/2 cup organic dried incaberries, roughly chopped
1/2 cup sprouted buckwheat (optional)
1/2 cup organic raw almonds
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
50g melted organic coconut butter (approx 1/4 cup)
150g melted organic coconut butter (approx 3/4 cup)
- Place a sheet tray or cutting board lined with baking paper into your freezer.
- Process dates and apricots in food processer until they form a chunky paste (or simply dice them finely), then transfer to a large bowl.
- Vigorously stir in all remaining ingredients - except the coconut butter - with a spoon until well incorporated. Add the 50g of melted coconut butter and stir well.
- Get your sheet tray from the freezer and gently pour the remaining 150g of melted coconut butter into the middle of the tray, and try to prevent it from spreading too thinly.
- Sprinkle your incaberry mixture into the 'yoghurt' and gently press it down, then transfer your tray to the freezer to set (about 20 mins).
- Cut into bars and store in the freezer in an airtight container (last for up to 3 weeks!)
- Recipe Notes: The dried fruit and nuts in this recipe can be substituted for any other fruits, nuts or seeds. Experiment with our sugar-free organic dried cranberries, organic dried cherries or organic dried blueberries. Or try using hemp, sunflower seeds and pepitas instead of nuts.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.