- Toast the desiccated coconut in a large pan over medium-high heat until lightly golden (watch and stir frequently to avoid burning). Set aside.
- Melt cacao butter in a large heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Set aside to cool for 5-10min.
- Whisk in the melted coconut butter until well combined.
- Let cool a little further before adding brown rice syrup and tahini. Whisk until well combined.
- Add cacao powder and salt to the bowl and whisk together. Stir in the toasted coconut until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a lined square tin and spread evenly to fill.
- Chill in the fridge until completely set.
- Slice into cubes or smaller bite-sized pieces and enjoy! Store in the fridge or freezer.