- In a food processor, blitz the almonds until finely chopped.
- Add remaining brownie ingredients, adding the coconut water at the end - just add as much as required to form a dough.
- Using the back of a spoon, press dough into a small brownie pan until 1cm thick.
- Top with 'crunch' ingredients and press down firmly.
- Make raw chocolate by stirring together chocolate drizzle ingredients until smooth, then pour slowly over the crunch layer.
- Repeat with coconut drizzle, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice and serve.