- Line a 20 x 20 cm square tin with baking paper.
- Finely chop the macadamias and half of the walnuts. Set aside.
- Place the remaining half of the walnuts into a food processor or high-powered blender along with the dates, sultanas, cacao, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Blend until finely ground and starting to clump together.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, stir through finely chopped walnuts, macadamias and cranberries (reserve 1-2 tablespoons of nuts for the top if desired), then press into the prepared tin. Place into the fridge while you prepare the ganache.
- Set a bowl over a small saucepan of boiling water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Place chocolate, coconut milk and maple into the bowl and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove base from the fridge and pour over chocolate, smoothing with a spatula to cover completely. Scatter with reserved chopped walnuts and macadamias then return to the fridge until set.
- Slice and enjoy!