- Create a double boiler by placing cacao butter in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering hot water.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir frequently with a whisk until the cacao butter has completely melted down and maple has combined. Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the melted coconut butter, cacao powder, vanilla powder and salt to the bowl. Use a whisk to stir all ingredients until well combined and it reaches a smooth, even consistency.
- Gently divide the melted chocolate into moulds, tapping the moulds on the bench to release air bubbles.
- Carefully place the mould in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, or until completely set.