- Chop Medjool dates into small pieces and add to a high processed blender.
- Add all other base ingredients into your blender and blitz on high for 90 seconds - 2 minutes.
- Once blended press into a rectangle baking dish and pop into freezer for an hour.
- To make chocolate topping add all ingredients into your food processor except for Easter Eggs. Blend for 3 minutes on low setting or until nice and smooth. Once blended into a nice smooth topping, add to your slice.
- Chop Easter eggs and chocolate covered almonds in half and add to your slice. You can also chop some of the chocolate into small pieces and scatter on top.
- Place in freezer and when your ready to eat take it out 30 minutes before hand and cut into small pieces.