- In a large saucepan, melt the cacao butter over a low heat then add in the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Stir constantly until combined then remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the pistachios, goji berries, nuts and nibs.
- In a baking tin or chocolate mould, alternate pouring the chocolate and the nut mix so that the mix is evenly distributed through the chocolate. Top with the remaining topping mix and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow it to harden.
- Once it is completely set, break into pieces. Store in an airtight container either at room temperature or in the fridge.