- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until the batter is fairly smooth.
- Let the mixture stand while you heat a non-stick fry pan on medium heat.
- Very lightly grease the pan with organic coconut oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter into the pan and cook for about 3 minutes, until bubbles form across the top of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat for all of the batter.
- Mix together the maple syrup and cream very well in a small pouring jug.
- Heat the berries in a pan until they are wam and a juice has formed.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle the maple topping, berries and any other delicious extras!