- Rinse lentils well under water through a strainer, rinsing until the water runs clear. Set aside.
- Wash the carrots and radishes well. Grate, mandoline or slice the radishes, onion and carrots into matchsticks. Prepare parsley by roughly ripping, and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Combine the prepared vegetables and lentils together in a bowl, then drizzle through a teaspoon of coconut vinegar and a pinch of salt. Toss to combine.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine. Drizzle over the salad ingredients.
- Cut the haloumi into thick 0.5-1cm size pieces. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, then cook haloumi for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Place cooked haloumi on salad then sprinkle with slivered almonds and hemp seeds. Enjoy!