- Steam the sweet potato. My method is to score the skin with a knife then place in the microwave for 6-8 minutes as needed. I refrigerated it for a few hours before using it.
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, blend the sweet potato, nut butter, vanilla and water.
- Add in the coconut and almond meal and blend until smooth.
- Add in spirulina, maca and hemp protein, blend or stir until combined.
- Roll mixure into balls. Roll the balls in extra desiccated coconut until coated.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.