- Line a 20cm square cake tin and set aside.
- Into a large wok place the oats, pepitas, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. Stir-fry over a medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes until golden and toasted. Remove from heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into the prepared cake tin and push down firmly. I found it a little sticky to push down, so on top of the mixture I placed another piece of baking paper and pushed down using that as a barrier to stop it sticking to my fingers or the spoon.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into muesli bar size slices or smaller squares depending on what you prefer. Store in an airtight container.
- Using these measurements you can swap the ingredients for other ingredients of your choice, eg. different seeds or nuts, depending on your personal taste, allergies and school requirements etc.
- If you don’t wish to use the wok to toast the oats and seeds, you can always use the oven, or alternatively leave this step out completely if you prefer the ingredients raw.
- Swap the organic raw honey for organic brown rice syrup to make them lower in fructose.