Rapid Boiling Method
- Rinse well to remove any excess starch from the rice.
- Bring 4 cups of water to the boil, then add 1 cup of the rinsed rice and stir well to prevent the rice from sticking together.
- Continue to boil for 10-15mins or until the rice is cooked.
- Fluff with a fork prior to serving.
- Rinse well to remove any excess starches from the rice, shake off any excess liquid for best results.
- Place 2 cups of water with 1 cup of rinsed rice into a saucepan (for short/medium grain rice) or 1.75cups of water with 1 cup of rice for long grain.
- Bring to the boil, stirring gently, then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for about 30-40mins or until rice is cooked.