- Create a double boiler by placing cacao butter in a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering hot water.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir frequently with a whisk until the cacao butter has completely melted down and maple has combined.
- Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes, or until only slightly warm to touch.
- Add the melted coconut butter, vanilla powder and Himalayan salt to the bowl. Use a whisk to stir all ingredients until well combined and it reaches a smooth, even consistency.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a tin fully lined with baking paper and place on a shelf in the freezer to chill until completely set.
- Remove from the freezer and turn out your hard white chocolate slab onto a chopping board.
- Use a knife to cut out shards or pieces of chocolate to your desired size, and enjoy!!
- Store away in a container in the fridge or freezer.
* To melt Coconut Butter: place well-sealed coconut butter jar in a hot water bath for about 15-20 minutes (long enough to melt the oil inside and soften the flesh). Remove from water, open up and using a metal spoon start stirring the contents until it reaches a smooth, even consistency (it will turn into a thick liquid). This may take a few minutes but believe us - it is well worth the wait!