- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a loaf tin with a baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond meal, psyllium husk, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, herbs and warm water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, then stir until just combined.
- Set the batter aside for 5-10 minutes to allow the psyllium husk to absorb the water.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf tin. Sprinkle over the nuts and seeds if using.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. The bread is done when a butter knife inserted in the centre comes out clean, and the top is firm and crust-like.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.