- Peel the sweet potatoes, then cut into thin slices using a mandoline or vegetable peeler. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your choice of flavourings, for either the savoury or sweet kumara chips. Toss together, massaging all the ingredients thoroughly into the sweet potato.
- Spread the sweet potato slices on dehydrator trays lined with non-stick sheets. Dehydrate for 6 hours on 40°C, then remove the non-stick sheets and dehydrate another 2 hours, or until crispy. If you don’t have a dehydrator, place the sweet potato slices on baking trays lined with non-stick sheets and leave in the oven on its lowest setting, with the door slightly ajar, for 2 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Serve your Kumera Chips with a vibrant, flavoursome Raw Vegan Beetroot Dip