ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Grain Products & Brans
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
Herbs, Spices & Salt
2 cups mixed nuts, roughly chopped (I used cashews & brazils)
2 cup organic coconut flakes
1 cup activated buckwheat
½ cup organic pepitas
½ cup organic sunflower seeds
½ cup organic sesame seeds
3 tbsp organic unhulled tahini
3 tbsp organic olive oil
3 tbsp organic brown rice syrup
2 tbsp of lemon juice
Zest of 2 lemons, finely grated
1 tbsp organic cinnamon
1 tbsp of organic ginger
½ tsp vanilla powder
½ tsp celtic sea salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees, fan-forced.
2. In a saucepan, combine the wet ingredients & bring them to a simmer for 5 minutes, gently stirring.
3. Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients, and mix quickly to coat the granola thoroughly.
5. Transfer to two baking trays, and cook for half an hour. Toss the mixture, then pop back in the oven to cook for another half an hour. Keep an eye on your granola if you can, some ovens brown up the granola quicker than others!
6. Once happy with the toasted levels of your creation, turn the oven off, and leave the mixture to crispen’ up on the counter.
7. Once completely cool, transfer to glass jars & keep in the fridge for optimal freshness.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.