1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees, fan-forced.
2. In a saucepan, combine the wet ingredients & bring them to a simmer for 5 minutes, gently stirring.
3. Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients, and mix quickly to coat the granola thoroughly.
5. Transfer to two baking trays, and cook for half an hour. Toss the mixture, then pop back in the oven to cook for another half an hour. Keep an eye on your granola if you can, some ovens brown up the granola quicker than others!
6. Once happy with the toasted levels of your creation, turn the oven off, and leave the mixture to crispen’ up on the counter.
7. Once completely cool, transfer to glass jars & keep in the fridge for optimal freshness.