ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 fresh mango, cut into pieces & frozen
1 tin organic coconut milk, chilled
3 cups of your favourite Honest to Goodness nuts
2/3 cup organic coconut flakes
2/3 cup orgnaic shredded coconut
½ cup organic pepitas
3 tbsp organic pure maple syrup
½ cup organic dried digs, chopped OR ½ cup organic incaberries
- Combine all dry granola ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place approximately 3/4 of the mix into a blender and turbo to chop roughly.
- Add this back into the bowl with the unprocessed mix.
- Stir in maple syrup until evenly coated.
- Place mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake at 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Stir, press down and cook further 8 minutes.
- Add optional dried fruit to the toasted granola, mix well and press down again.
- Let tray cool then break up & store in an air tight container.
- Blend Mango and coconut milk in high speed blender until smooth.
- Top your smoothie with granola and enjoy.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.