- In a small pot, add lemon juice, orange juice and Manuka honey. Mix well.
- Sprinkle over gelatin powder and mix it through. Set aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Place pot over a low heat and allow the gelatin to dissolve, whisking to help it along. Do not let it boil, just until the gelatin completely dissolves, some steam will come off the surface.
- Remove from heat and pour into a heat proof jug with a pouring spout. If the mixture has any bubbles or foam, allow it to sit for a couple of minutes and then skim it off the top and discard.
- Carefully pour mixture into moulds.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until gummies are set and firm.
- Carefully remove them from their moulds.
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 4-5 days.