- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add in salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, whisk until well combined.
- Place the slices of sourdough into the egg mixture, ensuring each slice is completely soaked.
- Heat up one teaspoon of coconut oil or butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the dipped sourdough slices on the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from heat. Top with a handful of berries, passionfruit pulp, slivered almonds, a dollop of yoghurt and drizzle of maple syrup.