- Place the chicken, turmeric, garlic, yoghurt, spices, onion and lime juice in a shallow bowl and mix well to coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for as long as time permits; overnight is ideal.
- The next day, combine the coconut lime dressing ingredients in a bowl, add the water and mix well.
- Bring the chicken drumsticks to room temperature 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place chicken on the tray. Cook the drumsticks, turning several times, for 40–50 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken topped with the coconut lime dressing.