- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Using a large ovenproof pan, heat the oil on the stovetop over medium heat. Add the capsicum, corn and garlic and cook until they begin to soften (about 2 minutes).
- Add tomato paste and spices and cook until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Gently stir in diced tomatoes and stock, then add the chicken, turning to coat in sauce. Bring to boil.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from dish and shred with two forks.
- Return the shredded chicken to sauce mixture and add beans. Cook on stovetop for a further 10 minutes or until the beans are heated through and sauce has slightly reduced.
- Season to taste and serve.
If you are unable to source a pre-mixed mexican seasoning, you may substitute with the following;
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp ground coriander