- Combine all base ingredients into a food processor. Pulse untill completely combined. Add extra oil if too dry or LSA if too wet.
- Evenly distribute into cupcake tins, press down to make base outlining. Put in freezer to set while making the filling.
- Combine soaked cashews and all filling ingredients into food processor.
- Blend on high untill filling is smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust as needed eg lime (tangy) to sweetness ratio.
- Pour filling into the cupcake tins and tap on bench to release bubbles. Top with lime zest.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and allow to thaw before serving.