- Line a 20 x 30cm slice tin with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang by 5cm.
- Combine the puffed multigrain, chia seeds, coconut, apricot, mango, cranberries, sunflower seeds and pepitas in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the honey, brown rice syrup and coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat then gently pour honey mixture over the puffs, fruit and seeds. Stir well to combine.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set.
- Cut slice into bars.
- Gently melt chocolate in the microwave or via a double boiler. Drizzle chocolate over the bars then return to the fridge until firm.