ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups Almond Meal
1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
1 1/2 tsp Bi-Carb/Baking Soda
1 Tbs Lucuma Powder
Pinch of sea salt
3 Tbs melted Coconut Oil
2 Tbs Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 ripe bananas (approx 350g)
1 tsp almond milk
Cane Sugar Free
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. In a seperate bowl add coconut oil and maple syrup. Using a hand mixer, cream the coconut oil and maple syrup until pale.
- Add the the eggs to the dry mix and whisk slightly before stirring them in completely. Then add the maple-coconut mixture and stir until well combined.
- Break up your ripe bananas and then mix with hand mixer until mushy and fluffy.
- Fold bananas gently into your almond meal batter. Slowly fold in the almond milk.
- Scoop 3/4 of a large ice-cream scoop into each well of a donut pan.
- Bake at 175ºC for 12-14 minutes* or when they spring back to the touch. Let cool.
- For the glaze, place coconut oil and maple syrup in a small pot and melt and mix on the stove for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat let cool slightly and then stir in Lucuma Powder.
- Top the cooled donuts with Lucuma Glaze and some finely chopped, toasted pecans.
*NOTE* If making muffins, increase the baking time to approximately 18-20 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.
Have no questions.