ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 1/2 cups of raw nuts
2 tbsp of nut butter
2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
1 large lemon, juiced (1/4 cup)
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup full fat coconut cream
1/2 cup brown rice syrup
1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Soak all the raw cashews in boiling water whilst you make the base. If you have time, leave them to soak for up to an hour as this makes the blending easier and result smoother .
- Meanwhile blend your chosen variety of raw nuts, enough so that they retain some texture and then add the nut butter and coconut oil. Blend briefly until it all combines.
- Line a plastic container with parchment paper and press the mixture into the base. (approx. 1 cm depth). Then place in the freezer to set and firm up whilst you make the filling.
- Drain the cashews and blend until smooth. As they’ve been soaked, they should easily blend to a creamy smooth consistency.
- Then add the brown rice syrup, lemon juice and coconut cream and blend briefly before adding the melted coconut oil last, pouring in as the blender is running.
- Finally, gently fold through the frozen blueberries and immediately spoon the mixture on top of your set base removed from the freezer.
- Tap the box a few times to release any air bubbles, then cover with plastic wrap or sandwich box lid and freeze until hard. This can take up to 4-6 hours.
- Once set, you can then simply remove from the plastic container by pulling the parchment paper, remove paper and cut into squares. This is when you can see the beautiful blueberries on the sides of the squares! The size sandwich box mentioned above produces 18 individual cheesecakes (3cm x 4cm)
- Eat these direct from the freezer or you can take out 10 minutes before serving up to soften a little.
These will keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long).
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.