ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic desiccated coconut
1 cup organic wholemeal spelt flour
2 tsp aluminium-free baking powder
1 tsp bi-carb soda
1 tbsp organic coconut butter
1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder
1 tbsp organic chia seeds
1 ½ cup milk (nut or dairy)
1 cup fresh ricotta
3 heaped tsp organic baobab powder
1 tsp organic raw honey
2 tbsp orange zest
The juice of half a medium orange
- Add 12 patty pans to a muffin tray.
- Sift spelt flour into a large bowl then add the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Warm the coconut butter on very low heat in a pan on the stove then add to the dry mixture along with the milk, vanilla and coconut essence.
- Divide the mixture up evenly into the 12 patty pans in the muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
- Let stand until they are room temperature.
- For the icing, place the ricotta in a medium sized bowl and add in the organic baobab & raw honey. Stir well to combine.
- Grate 1 tablespoon of orange rind on a medium thickness into the bowl (if grated too thinly the zest adds too much moisture).
- Once you have enough orange rind, juice half the orange and stir it into the mixture.
- Ice the muffins and sprinkle the remaining orange zest on all the muffins.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.