ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
8 organic Medjool dates
8 tbsp organic nut butter (Peanut, almond, abc etc)
Pinch of coarse Celtic sea salt
½ cup of organic dark chocolate (64g)
1 tbsp of dried rose petals
*Other Coating Options:
Organic pistachios, crushed,
Organic desiccated coconut
Organic cacao nibs
- Line a plate or tray with non-stick baking paper. Set aside.
- Slice one half of a Medjool date open lengthways and remove the seed.
- Replace the seed with 1 tbsp of heaped nut butter and close the date back together. Refrigerate whilst preparing the chocolate.
- Prepare dark chocolate – if using a block of chocolate, break up into small bits and place in a heat safe bowl. This can be done in a microwave stirring frequently or on a stove top, you can estimate 1 minute of cooking for 30 grams of chocolate. Stir the chocolate every 20-30 seconds for a total of 2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Dip each of the Medjool dates in chocolate and place on the lined tray.
- Top each with a small pinch of salt and a sprinkle of rose petal. Return to the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.