ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3/4 cup organic medjool dates, pitted
3/4 cup organic raw almonds
1/4 cup organic coconut flakes
2 heaped tbsp organic cacao powder
1-2 tsp water
3 large frozen bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
45g organic peanut butter
Organic cacao nibs, to garnish
- Place all base ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Pour 1-2 teaspoons of water into the mixture and blend for a further 30secs, or until a sticky and crumbly texture is formed.
- Scoop the mixture into a lined loaf tin, using your hands to evenly flatten the mixture. Place in the freezer while you prepare the ice cream.
- Add the frozen bananas and vanilla into a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend on high for 1-2mins or until the bananas form a fluffy and thick, ice cream texture.
- Place half of the ice cream on top of the base and smooth out using a spatula.
- Using a knife swirl the peanut butter through the banana filling until it is evenly distributed. Add the remaining filling on top and smooth out. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Return to the freezer for 2-3 hours, until set.
- Using a knife, cut the dessert to desired size. Keep in freezer and enjoy when craving a frozen treat.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.