ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
250g sweet potato, steamed
2 heaped tbsp organic peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
3/4 cup organic desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
3/4 cup almond meal
1/2 teaspoon organic spirulina
2 tbsp organic hemp protein
1 tbsp organic maca powder
2 tbsp water (more if needed for consistency)
1. Steam the sweet potato. My method is to score the skin with a knife then place in the microwave for 6-8 minutes as needed. I refrigerated it for a few hours before using it.
2. In a food processor or high-powered blendetr, blend the sweet potato, nut butter, vanilla and water.
3. Add in the coconut and almond meal and blend until smooth.
4. Add in spirulina, maca and hemp protein, blend or stir until commbined.
5. Roll mixure into balls. Roll the balls in extra desiccated coconut ubtil coated.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.