ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1x 400g tin organic brown lentils
1/4 Spanish onion
Handful of fresh parsley
Handful of cherry tomatoes
1 tsp organic coconut vinegar
Pinch of salt
Palm size serve of haloumi cheese
Handful of slivered or crushed almonds
2 tbsp organic tahini
2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp organic maple syrup
1 tbsp organic coconut vinegar
Pinch of salt
- Rinse lentils well under water through a strainer, rinsing until the water runs clear. Set aside.
- Wash the carrots and radishes well. Grate, mandoline or slice the radishes, onion and carrots into matchsticks. Prepare parsley by roughly ripping, and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Combine the prepared vegetables and lentils together in a bowl, then drizzle through a teaspoon of coconut vinegar and a pinch of salt. Toss to combine.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine. Drizzle over the salad ingredients.
- Cut the haloumi into thick 0.5-1cm size pieces. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, then cook haloumi for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Place cooked haloumi on salad then sprinkle with slivered almonds and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.