ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups very warm water
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon instant dried yeast
2 1/2 cups organic white spelt flour
2 1/2 cups organic wholemeal flour
1 teaspoon salt
- Pour the water into a large mixing bowl and add the honey.
- Sprinkle the yeast into the water and stir
- Start adding the flour and salt into the bowl, this is really fun for them as it takes time.
- Keep adding flour until the dough is firm and not sticky. This is a good time for a rest (especially for the bread) cover the bowl and let it sit for 15 mins & let it rise.
- After this roll the dough into balls or cut it into shapes with cookie cutters then place on baking paper in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 20 mins or until brown.
- Some tips for the parents: if you have 2 kids you can divide the recipe in half so they can do one each. The fun really is in the process, not necessarily in the fine dining experience.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.