ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1 large brown onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 sticks celery, diced (1¼ cups)
2 medium carrots, diced (1½ cups)
2 medium zucchinis, diced (1¾ cups)
2 x 400g tins organic cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
4 cups vegetable stock
1 small bunch of kale, stems removed, leaves washed and roughly chopped
Ground organic black pepper, to taste
Nutritional yeast, to serve
- Heat a large pot over medium heat until hot.
- Add oil and onion, and cook until onion has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, celery, carrots and zucchinis and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cannellini beans and stock and bring to a boil, then turn heat down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and using a stick blender (or transfer to a food processor), carefully puree until smooth.
- Stir in kale and pepper, return to the stove and simmer until the kale is tender, about 8–10 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with nutritional yeast (vegan) or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.