- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease or line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the spelt flour, bi-carb soda, salt and cinnamon a large bowl.
- Mix together olive oil, maple syrup, mashed bananas and milk in a separate bowl. Use a food processor to combine if easier.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combine.
- Lastly, fold through the walnuts and pour the batter into the loaf tin.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour - until golden and a toothpick/knife inserted into the centre comes out dry.
- Let cool & enjoy.