- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 150°C. Bake puffed rice for 15 minutes on a lined baking tray, stirring halfway through. (This gives the rice puffs a crunchy texture). Set aside.
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil & vanilla to a saucepan and combine, stirring constantly over a low heat. Remove saucepan from heat and stir the brown rice syrup into the mixture until combined. Allow to cool slightly, but not completely.
- In a large bowl add the baked puffed rice and omega seed mix. Then combine the wet mix with the dry mix and stir well.
- Press the mixture firmly into a lined baking tin with the back of a spoon. Place in freezer to set for approximately 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the chocolate topping by adding coconut butter and coconut oil to a small saucepan. Combine over a low heat, adding the cacao powder and stirring. Remove from heat and stir the brown rice syrup into the cacao mix until well combined.
- Pour your chocolate over the chilled slice and set in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Slice into squares or bars and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.