ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
4 packed cups kale, stalks removed & finely shredded
3 cups cooked quinoa, chilled
3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
4 tbsp chives, chopped
1 large avocado, diced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 2 lemons
1 cup cherries, pitted & halved
1/2 cup walnuts
Pink salt & pepper
- Blanch kale in boiling water for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Strain and allow to cool (can cool quickly in an ice bath).
- Meanwhile toast walnuts and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine kale, quinoa, parsley, chives and avocado.
- Stir through olive oil and lemon juice to combine well. Season to taste.
- Stir through cherries.
- Stir through walnuts just before serving.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.