ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic mixed nuts, toasted (I used half almonds & walnuts)
1 cup organic shredded coconut
8 organic medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup organic cacao powder
1 whole avocado
1/4 cup organic cacao powder
1/4 cup organic brown rice syrup
- Line a baking tin/pan with baking paper.
- Blend all of the base ingredients in a high speed food processor until well combined, then firmly press down into bottom of the baking pan.
- Place the base in the freezer and leave to set for at least half an hour. Remove from the freezer once set.
- Blend all of the mousse ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth and creamy. Spread evenly all over base.
- Add your desired toppings and sprinkle over the mousse e.g nuts, seeds, dried fruit, shredded coconut.
- Place in fridge to set before slicing into bars.
- Enjoy the wholesome chocolatey goodness!
Note: Store in an airtight container. This slice will last in the fridge for up to a week.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.