- In a high-powered blender or food processor, pulse cashews into small pieces.
- Add in the coconut, dates, and maple syrup and blend until a sticky dough forms.
- Press the dough into a square tin lined with baking paper and put in the freezer until you have made the caramel.
- To make the caramel: Blend dates, peanut butter, maple syrup and salt together until combined. Add the almond milk a tablespoon at a time until a smooth caramel forms.
- Using a spatula, spread the caramel evenly over the base.
- Scatter almond on top of the caramel and press down lightly.
- For the topping: In a small bowl, melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top of the bars. Place back in the freezer until set
- Once set, cut into bars and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.