- Start by dry roasting your almonds and hazelnuts and set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, add the whole nuts and process until you get a rough crumb. Add in the remaining base ingredients – taste test along the way (if you prefer here is the best spot now is the best time to add extra coffee), use your hands to push the base evenly across the pan. ensure there are no gaps as this creates the nice layer look. Place into the freezer.
- Return to your food processor, add in all the middle ingredients (except for the coffee) and process until you get a smooth texture (it should resemble a smoothie like texture). If it is a little bit lumpy add a little extra coconut cream while the machine is running to help achieve that smoothness.
- Once the food processor is off, halve the mixture – use half the cashew cream and layer on top of the cacao coffee base. Place into the freezer
- For the remaining cashew mix remainder mix in the food processor with an additional 4 tablespoons of the peculated coffee. Add this next layer and place in the freezer overnight or for a couple of hours to harden.
- The next day/couple of hours later. Place all the top layer ingredients into a small pan and heat, using a small whisk ensure evening blended and smooth. Remove Tiramisu from the freezer and evenly spread chocolate layer, return to the fridge to harden.