- Preheat the oven to 160 C and line a baking tray.
- Blitz the cashews, maple syrup, vanilla extra and sea salt until smooth and creamy. Remove half of the mixture and set aside. With the remaining mixture, add the instant coffee and process until fully combined.
- Combine the pecans, almond and buckwheat flour, coconut sugar, sea salt and oil in a bowl. Use your hands rub the oil into the ingredients, until it forms a crumbly texture. Transfer to the lined baking tray, and bake for 10 minutes or until golden, crunchy and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- For the miso caramel, add all ingredients into a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine and bring to a gentle simmer. Continue whisking until thickened and browned. Remove from the heat.
- For the gnocchi, add the ricotta and buckwheat flour to a bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Add extra flour if dough is too sticky. Turn the dough onto a floured surface and roll it into a long log (approx 2 cm thick). Cut the dough into bite sized gnocchi squares using a knife.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the gnocchi and cinnamon. Cook each side until golden and crispy.
- To serve, smear the cashew cream on the plate, and top with the ricotta gnocchi, miso caramel sauce and pecan crumble. Enjoy warm!