- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius
- In a mixing bowl combine carrots and parsnip chips, coat with coconut oil, salt, pepper and sesame seeds
- Transfer to a lined baking tray, spread evenly then place in the oven to cook for around 30-35 minutes until cooked through and slightly crispy!
- In a large fry pan, dry fry the herbs and spices over a low heat (no oil)
- Roughly chop all nuts and seeds
- Transfer to the fry pan, stir to mix with the seasonings
- Continue to dry fry until the nuts begin to slightly roast
- After around 5-7 minutes you will be able to smell the “nuttiness” of the nuts and seeds
- Transfer to a bowl to cool, then store in an air tight container!
Dill Coconut Dressing:
- In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients until well combined
- Taste to season to your liking
- If too bitter don't be scared to add a little water
- Transfer to a jar to serve as a delicious dressing over any salad!
Serve all components together or separately if you prefer!