- Line a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper.
- Allow paper to overhang on the all sides.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except the chocolate) and mix well.
- Melt the chocolate and stir this through the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish and press down well with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set. Once set, cut into squares to serve.
- Substitute the nuts and dried fruit in this recipe for any of your favourites! Organic Dried Inacberries would also give a nice sour twist! This makes a lovely gift at Christmas or Easter!