- Lightly grease a 20cm x 20cm slice tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the cacao, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, oats and chia seeds in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the figs, syrup and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until the maple syrup starts to bubble.
- Working quickly, add the cacao mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into the tin and press down firmly, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!