- If you have time, sprout the mung beans - after soaking them, rinse thoroughly and pop into a jar covered with cheese cloth (not a lid). Leave in a dark spot for 2-5 days, rinsing once a day.
- If you don’t have time to sprout the mung beans, simply rinse them well and cover with plenty of water in a saucepan. Simmer for around 30 minutes until cooked.
- Rinse the buckwheat very well to remove the gluggy coating. Add to a saucepan with 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer over a low heat for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Steam the broccoli florets and mix all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips horizontally about 2cm thick.
- Spread the coconut flour and desiccated coconut on separate plates, distributed evenly and the coconut milk in a shallow bowl.
- Coat each piece of chicken in the coconut flour then dip in the milk and coat in the desiccated coconut to finish.
- Grease a pan with oil and cook chicken strips in batches until golden brown.
- Place the garlic, coriander and (optional) green powder in a food processor and mix until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the lime, oils and water until well combined.
- Serve all three components together and enjoy with company!