- Preheat oven to 180˚C
- Place the dates, water and bi-carb soda in a large mixing bowl and stand for 5 minutes. Mash dates with a fork until combined.
- Add the butter and eggs and whisk until combined.
- Gently stir in the cinnamon, almond meal and coconut sugar until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a medium baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm to touch.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the coconut cream and vanilla, stirring constantly.
- Continue stirring until thick and smooth, ensuring the sauce does not come to a boil, then remove from the heat.
- Serve the pudding warm, drizzled with caramel sauce and with cream or coconut yoghurt. Enjoy!