- Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions. Let cool and fluff with a fork.
- Stir all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until thoroughly combined, adding more lemon juice or salt to your taste if desired.
- Place the chopped kale in a large mixing bowl and pour one third of dressing into the bowl.
- Using your fingers, begin massaging the kale leaves with the dressing. Continue for 1-2 minutes until the kale has slightly collapsed and softened.
- Add the baby spinach, carrot, spring onion, quinoa, roasted cashews and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour over the remainder of the dressing and toss the gently until dressing has evenly coated the salad.